Flawless Liar
We all say what we don't mean.

Thursday, June 10, 2010
It has been 3 days since my internet stopped working (I thank D-Link for that) and i'm starting to feel internet-withdrawel...i can't even spell it.
I go on my computer to photoshop or watch something, and as i do think, 'imdb.com', 'where have i seen this actor?' or 'i feel like reading manga' i have no internet. When i don't it, that's when i think of things to do on it.
Today, i had a slight epiphany. These days everything is done vis internet. E-mail, noone calls anymore, we have phones but noone uses them. Same goes with msn and facebook. Communication has become words on a screen and smily faces used to show emotion (i.e. =), XD). We're starting to not know who the other is. You can't really know someone typing to them, you'd have to actually meet them to know them. And i'm not encouraging people to go out and meet randoms they've met online to get to know them, what i mean is it is getting harder and harder to really know your friends and even family because we're not seeing them, we're not eating meals together, eating them in our rooms infront of the computer. We're not talking, we're typing and 'lol-ing' instead of laughing, we're 'i'll talk to you on msn' or 'i'll facebook you' instead of 'i'll call you tonight'. Words are starting to loose meaning even with the ever changing english language, some words will be lost forever.
I'd like to type more but my fingers are getting sore from my phone keypad so i'll continue my epiphany another day.
To be continued...

Love,
Me =)


Posted by me at 10:11 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment