Flawless Liar
We all say what we don't mean.

Friday, January 21, 2011
Hi all~
I haven't posted in aaaaaaaages~! So I thought I would now =)
I am currently watching Supernatural, Season 4. I'm sitting at the dining room table on my laptop trying to escape the heat upstairs and my dad is sitting on the couch being disgusted by the SFX on Supernatural XD He doesn't like gore all that much =D
Tonight Celia is going away to Japan and Hong Kong for 3 weeks =( going to miss her...
Going to have to keep thinking happy thoughts, when she comes back we're going to Queensland~ Watching Wicked, then off to the Gold Coast!
I would also like to add that my heart goes out to the families over in Victoria and Queensland who were unfortunate enough to have everything taken away from them by the vicious floods
If there is anything I can do while I'm there I would be very happy to help!

Love Me =D

Labels: , , ,


Posted by me at 3:04 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment